Pages

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Welcome to Dolly and Ted - House of Fashion

Hello! and thanks for visiting.

My name is Eena and I'm the owner, buyer, designer, pattern-cutter, machinist, compliance officer, book-keeper, general dogsbody and chief bottle-washer of Dolly and Ted – House of Fashion - the home of modern fashion for popular UK play dolls.

I design and make clothes and accessories for children's - and my and your! - favourite dolls - from Barbie and Bratz to BabyBorn, Corolle and the 'Annabell' series. I make them all myself (except for a couple of accessories, clearly labelled) in my clean, pet-free, smoke-free home here in leafy Prestwich.

I sell these items at craft markets in north-west England and locally through personal contacts;  follow my blog to find out where I'll be selling next - do come and say 'Hello!'

If  you can't get to a fair I'm attending, why not contact me through the blog? I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment